Marc Ashby, MD
7756 Washington Village Dr., Suite 135, Centerville, OH Phone: (937) 436-9825
Click here for map and directions
Have you found yourself wondering lately, "Why am I feeling so much pelvic pain and pressure?"
Many women think that it's just part of getting older, but it's not a normal part of aging. At the Pelvic Control Center, we specialize in the successful treatment of pelvic floor disorders, including:
• Pelvic organ prolapse • Urinary and bowel incontinence
• Other conditions that cause pelvic pain or discomfort.
At the Pelvic Control Center, you will be treated with respect and compassion by a dedicated staff committed to restoring your quality of life.
Dr. Ashby's professional training includes:
• The Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and
• The Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Fellowship in Advanced Gynecologic Laparoscopy
• Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC - Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
• Mayo Medical School, Rochester, MN - Medical School
• Yale University, New Haven, CT - B.A., Biology
His mission is to "Help patients regain control of their lives by diagnosing and treating embarrassing pelvic problems which many women have suffered from for years. I am excited to offer patients access to a discreet, professional and compassionate place to address their bladder, bowel and dropped organ problems. I am committed to working collaboratively with my patients to restore their self-confidence, their independence and, ultimately, the quality of their lives."
In addition to Dr. Ashby, patients receive care from Certified Nurse Practitioner Stephanie Spahr.
Office hours: Monday 8:00a-5:00p • Tuesday 8:00a-5:00p • Wednesday 8:00a-3:00p(1st & 3rd)
Thursday 8:00a-5:00p • 8:00a-3:00p(1st & 2nd).
Hours may vary seasonally; check when you call to make your appointment.