. . . where you and your family work in partnership with your doctor, and a supportive team of medical professionals, to ensure a lifetime of quality health care.
At your Providence Medical Home, your health care team focuses on you, providing prompt, cost-efficient care, on-going wellness and better outcomes.
- At a Providence Medical Home practice, your care is entrusted to a team of health care providers who know you and your family’s health history, and who can focus on wellness and illness prevention as well as disease treatment.
- Your Medical Home not only assures continuity of health care, it lets your doctor coordinate care, so the precise treatment or testing you need is available right away, and unnecessary procedures that take time, and drive up your costs, are eliminated.
- You can take charge of your own health, and be confident you’re working toward healthy goals. Your Medical Home team makes sure you're fully informed of your health and wellness needs—so you can take better care of yourself every hour of every day.
- Providence Medical Home practices provide appointments when you need them, including same-day urgent care appointments.
- The latest practice technologies, such as electronic health records, E-prescriptions and e-mail messaging, work for you to assure you get the care you need, when you need it. You can also take full advantage of the exclusive Providence Patient Portal, the online tool that puts you in touch with us—and all your medical information—at any time.
Providence Medical Homes are the only practices in greater Dayton recognized by the NCQA as meeting true patient-centered medical home standards—Click on the "Find a Physician" links at left or click here for a list of our practices.
Stay on top of your family's health care according to your schedule. The online Providence Patient Portal puts you in touch with us—and all your medical information—quickly, easily and safely.
Log on whenever and wherever you like, and
• Handle appointments and check your appointment schedule
• Update your personal and health information forms
• Receive billing statements and make payments
• Communicate directly with your doctor with online messages
• Review test results
• Request prescription refills
• Browse important healthcare facts and information
It's Secure, It's Easy
You and your family's records are just as safe as they are at your doctor's office. The Patient Portal meets all requirements of medical records regulation.
If you're a patient at a Providence practice, you can register right now for the Providence Patient Portal by clicking here or on the link in the top bar above. Or you can register at your doctor's office.