Providence Health Partners — Center for Clinical Research
Every day, research uncovers new information about medical conditions and possible treatments. Volunteering to participate in a clinical research study is one way you can contribute to the understanding of diseases and the development of new therapies. At the Providence Health Partners—Center for Clinical Research, clinical studies help eligible participants to:
• Play an active role in their health care.
• Gain access to new research treatments before they are widely available.
• Help others by contributing to medical research.
Because it is part of the Providence Medical Group, the Center and its operations are managed by the same physicians you entrust with your family's health care.
Currently Enrolling Studies
• Gastroparesis Study— Do you suffer from the symptoms of gastroparesis, such as post-meal fullness, nausea, vomiting, upper abdominal pain and early satiety?
Whether your symptoms are diabetes related or idiopathic, you may be eligible for a new investigational study on gastroparesis treatment. Study-related care and medication is provided at no charge to you; you may qualify for time and travel compensation. Phone 937-297-8999 or email email@example.com
• Cardiovascular Diseases Trial — If you have ever had a stroke or heart attack, or you have poor circulation, you may be eligible for the SELECT clinical study on the effectiveness of semaglutide — a treatment that may reduce the risk of cardiovascular events. Study-related care and medication is provided at no charge to you; you may qualify for time and travel compensation. Phone 937-297-8999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further study details or to learn more about the Center, call 937/297-8576.
The ethical and legal codes that govern medical practice also apply to clinical trials. In addition, most clinical research is federally regulated with built in safeguards to protect the participants. The trial follows a carefully controlled protocol, a study plan which details what researchers will do in the study.
To learn more about the Providence Health Partners Center for Clinical Research and its research activities, call Debbie Shockley at 937-297-8994.
The Providence Center for Clinical Research is conveniently located at the Providence Medical Group corporate headquarters at 2912 Springboro West, Suite 200, Dayton, Ohio 45439. Click here for a map and driving directions.