Providence Medical Group is owned and managed by the physicians themselves.
“ . . . so nothing comes between you and your doctor.” At Providence Medical Group, that simple statement is our founding principle, and a promise made to each of our patients. We’re devoted to strengthening the traditional bonds between physician and patient; to building lasting partnerships that focus solely on personalized care that won’t compromise patient well-being. Our motto reflects a philosophy that allows our physicians to be true advocates for their patients’ health.
At Providence, you’ll enjoy:
- Greater control over your professional destiny, and flexibility in the direction of your career.
- Relief from the increasing complexities of practice management and regulations through Providence’s centralized management and finance capabilities.
- All the benefits of a state-of-the-art, fully-coordinated electronic medical records system, without the investment and maintenance of your own system.
- A stable future during an uncertain time of health care change.
- A professional work environment that values integrity, quality and compassion.
- Competitive compensation programs and opportunities for growth based on individual career and lifestyle choices.
- Adherence to a philosophy of on-going patient care based on a true physician/patient partnership.
Providence Medical Group offers the leverage and personal lifestyle benefits of participation in a large group, the security of continued financial viability, and—most importantly—the ability to practice independently within a cohesive, physician-directed environment.To further explore opportunities here at Providence, or to email your CV, please contact Jamie Gibson at email@example.com or (937) 297-8999.