Skip the waiting room — visit your doctor over video!
Video visits are ideal for:
Follow-up visits • Medication questions • Lab & test results • General questions
How a video visit works
- Schedule appointment — Schedule your video visit directly with the front desk staff.
- Confirm your info — Look out for an email or text and log into Chiron Health to confirm your info using your favorite device.
- See your doctor — Log in 15 minutes before your video visit and be prepared with questions for your doctor.
Tips for a great video visit
- Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred for a great video visit experience.
- Use headphones — it cuts down on background noise and helps keep the conversation with your doctor private
- Hold tight! Sometimes we run a few minutes behind.
Why see my doctor over video? Video visits allow you to conveniently meet with your doctor over secure video, from the location of your choice. This lets you skip the waiting room, and saves you a trip to the doctor’s office.
What do I need for my video visit? You can use a computer, tablet, or a smartphone such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Search for ‘Providence Medical TeleMedicine’ in the app store on your mobile device, or go to https://patients.provmed-video-visits.com from your computer. You’ll also need a valid credit card.
How much will my video visit cost? Video visits are typically covered by your regular health insurance — you’ll enter your credit card information before the appointment and will be charged the same co-pay as an in-person visit.
Is my video visit secure? Yes! The video technology uses ban-grade encryption. However, make sure you find a quiet, private place in your home or office for your appointment.